Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Free Photo Wall Calendar and 5 Other Freebies from VistaPrint

VistaPrint is offering 6 FREE items this new year. You'll just need to pay a couple of dollars for shipping. You can choose from many designs and choose your own text for each item. Here are the items:

FREE Business Cards. I use these as "Mom Cards." I have my name and cell on each of them and if I meet a mom at the park or library and hit it off, I can easily give her my info by handing off one of these cards.

FREE Photo Wall Calendar. Wouldn't Grandma love one of these?

FREE Return Address Labels. I rarely send "snail mail," so I just picked a super-cute kid-friendly design and put my kids names on them. Viola! Personalized stickers.

FREE Sticky Notes. Think "Teacher Gift."

FREE Folded Note Cards. Another great "Teacher Gift."

FREE Rubber Stamps. Again, a great, fun thing for your kids. Just get a cutesy design and their name.

I know it's WAY early, but VistaPrint offers these deals throughout the year. Since they take up little to no space, you could start stockpiling them for birthday gifts or stocking stuffers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media