Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Domino's Pizza Groupon is back! Only $8 for a large 10-topping!



I love this Groupon! We took advantage of this the last time it was offered and I've already purchased my max of three this morning.

Here's the deal: You can purchase a Groupon to get a large Domino's Pizza with up to 10 toppings for only $8. Each person can purchse 3 of these Groupons, but only one can be used per order. You must order the pizza online and it must be for carryout, not delivery. We have a Domino's 4 blocks from our house, so that's not a problem for me.

Click here to view the deal on Groupon.


Here's a list of their available toppings. I'm thinking Italian Sausage, Peppers, Onions, Mushrooms and Feta. What would you choose?



White Sauce
Pepperoni
Italian Sausage
Sliced Sausage
Green Peppers
Black Olives
Pineapple
Mushrooms
Onions
Beef
Ham
BBQ Sauce   
Bacon
Salami
Philly Steak
Premium Chicken
Jalapeno Peppers
Banana Peppers
Spinach
Roasted Red Peppers
Shredded Parmesan
Feta
Tomatoes
Diced Tomatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media