Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'm a dope... FREE Glasses are TODAY... not yesterday.



If you missed out on this deal in the past, it's back. Coastal Contacts is giving away another 5,000 pairs of glasses TODAY starting at 9am PST (NOON)

I took advantage of this deal in November and I LOVE my new glasses (I have those crazy neon green ones pictured above, but they have plenty of normal styles). You do have to pay for shipping, handling, and any frills that you opt to have on your glasses. I went frill-less, so mine were only $12 and change. I will tell you that they came with a soft bag-style case, a hard case, and a cleaning cloth (which probably cost more than $12 on their own).

Here's what you need to do to get ready for the giveaway.
1. Figure out what your Rx is. You will need to enter it on their website.
2. "Like" Coastal Contacts on Facebook. (while you're at it, go ahead and like Brooklyn Bargainista too!)
3. Pick out your glasses and put it in your shopping cart on their website.
4. Enter your code (you get it when you like their Facebook page) at checkout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media