Monday, January 10, 2011

Still Available: $40 worth of Peeled Fruit for $10 (plus $5 Gift Card!)


This deal ends at noon on Tuesday. In addition to this Gaggle of Chicks promotion, you can also get a $5 credit to Peeled Fruit's website by taking a 4-question survey here. Below is the original post about this deal:

Have you seen these yet? I know they sell them at Starbucks because everytime I get my Decaf Soy Peppermint Mocha Latte (hey, a girl's gotta splurge sometimes!), my kids start gravitating towards these colorful packages... and start begging. I have NO PROBLEM giving these to my kids. Check out the nutrition info at the bottom of this post.

They're called Peeled Fuit. They're little bags of yummy, organic, dried fruit. There's another daily deal site out there (Gaggle of Chicks) that lets you get $40 worth of these for only $20. If you sign up using this link, you'll get $10 in your account that can be used on your first purchase.

Even if you aren't planning on purchasing these great on-the-go snacks, go ahead and register on their site so that you'll have the credit for future use. The deals where you get credit for signing up with a site usually don't last long.


2 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE PEELED FRUIT!!! I don't go to Starbucks often, but I definitely get these each time I do go!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried it, but I love having healthy on the go snacks in the diaper bag, so I went ahead and grabbed this deal too.

    ReplyDelete

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media