Monday, April 25, 2011

In case you missed it the first time: A note for my husband (feel free to share it with yours!)



Ok, Mr. Bargainista, this is what I want you to do for me for Mother's Day:
Step 1: Click the image above.
Step 2: Upload a photo of our beautiful children.
Step 3: Pay the $14 shipping cost (it's a steal for a canvas print!).
Step 4: Wrap the photo canvas when it arrives in the mail.
Step 5: Give it to me on Mother's Day.
Step 6: Stop reading and go do Step 1. :•) 

I have a great husband who is wonderful when it comes to picking out gifts, but it never hurts to give that extra push. You can also choose to get $50 off of a larger canvas if you want.




5 comments:

  1. The "free" one is only 8x10, but you can upgrade the size. This also makes a great gift for Grandma on Mother's day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not bad at all! Great idea for Mother's Day or for Father's Day for that matter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, Katie. Grandparents day is coming up too. I know that my mom and my MIL would love one of these!!!

    ReplyDelete

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media