Friday, September 30, 2011

Would you let your toddler carve a pumpkin??? Check out these kid-friendly jack-o'-lanterns!


Tomorrow is October 1st... that means that it's time for me to start getting crafty for Halloween!!! (Yes, I know that Target has had pre-lit reindeer in the back corner of the store for a few weeks now, but I actually like to give each holiday it's own special time). :)

Anywho, if you're crafty, or even if you're not, check out this FREE EBOOK "11 Easy Halloween Craft Ideas". We're saving our milk jugs to make the Jack-o'-lanterns pictured above. The kids just draw on the front of an empty milk jug and  you put in an led tea light (they're pretty cheap on Amazon- here's a link). I'm thinking this would be a great playdate/halloween party idea. You can even have each kid bring their own empty jug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media