Friday, August 19, 2011

FREE $10 Starbucks Gift Card!!!


I've known about Shop It To Me for a while, but I wanted to test the waters with some of my girlfriends before I posted it for all of you to make sure that it was legitimate. It totally is and I got a Starbucks gift card today! :)

Shop It To Me is a site that sends you emails (you choose the freqency) with sales tailored to your favorite brands, your clothing size, and your style preference. I'm signed up to receive emails every day from them, but you can sign up for just a weekly sale email if you choose.

Ok, so onto the FREE gift cards...

For every 10 friends you refer to Shop It To Me, you'll get a FREE $10 gift card of your choice from one of the following stores. Click here to sign up, then share it with your friends. The best part is that neither of you have to buy ANYTHING!!!

Banana Republic
Bloomingdales
Gap
iTunes
J. Crew
Jamba Juice
Macy's 
Nordstrom
Old Navy
Sephora
Starbucks
Urban Outfitters
Whole Foods



No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media