Friday, August 19, 2011

Just in time for back-to-school: GREAT Laptop Deals!!! Dell Laptops for only $81!!!!


I can finally afford to replace the computer that my son (with the help of my husband) broke!!! Have you heard about Discount Laptop Shop yet??? They are a MICROSOFT registered refurbisher and sell refurbished laptops for super-cheap! 

They have Dell Laptops on their homepage right now for only $81. For that price, I can get both of my kids a new laptop for Christmas. They love playing educational games online and now we won't have to fight about who's turn it is!

1 comment:

  1. I've used them in the past and they really are a great shop to work with! :)

    www.brewingdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media