Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Confession: I've been holding out on you guys!


Confession: I've been holding out on you guys. There are two GREAT free sample sites that I haven't told you about... until now. I signed up for both of them a few weeks ago, but before I told you guys about them, I wanted to make sure that they were "for real" and not just junk email generators.

As it turns out, they're both EXCELLENT sources for free samples (and coupons!), but they're sign-up process is lengthy and you'll have to click "skip offer" a lot to get through it all. Luckily, you only have to sign up once, so when you're done with that part, you're done for good. The one at the top of this post is called FREEFLYS and the one at the bottom is WomanFreebies.com. If you're looking for more samples and freebies, you can click either image to be taken to that company's website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media