Thursday, March 3, 2011

Free ice cream (and free bras) from Skinny Cow on Facebook


If you become a fan of The Skinny Cow on Facebook, you can play an instant win game for a chance at great prizes like FREE ice cream cups and FREE bras. You can play 3 times per day, everyday.

I posted this to Facebook last night, but it's such a great offer that I though it needed to be shared on the main page too. I had so much fun chatting with readers Jennifer, Heather, Mayerlin, & Tabatha last night about this giveaway. I've won two bras and two ice cream cups. I even made my husband play. He won a bra too! Each bra is valued at $34.99. If you don't need new bras (or 3 new ones per day), consider varying the sizes you win and donating them to a women's shelter. I'm certain they would be thankful.

Don't forget to grab you FREE photo magnet from the Kodak Gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media