Thursday, January 6, 2011

Something great in my mailbox today...


I'd never heard of Kangaroo Pita chips until I moved here. They're frequently on sale, but I've never actually seen a coupon for them. I emailed their customer service department (a few months ago) to ask when coupons were put into the paper and if they minded sending me some coupons.

In my mailbox today, I received a postcard from Kangaroo. On the back of the postcard were coupons for 3 FREE Bags of Pita Chips! Woo-hoo!!! The timing could not have been better on this- we got 12 free containers of Tribe Origins Hummus last week at PathMark (B1G1 Free with a $2/1 coupon on each).

Last week, I received a coupon from Johanna Foods for 2 free 10pks of Ssips drinks. The point is, if you like a product, send them an email asking for a coupon. You won't always get a free product, but you may get a high value coupon that isn't published in the Sunday flyers. You can usually find email contact info on a company's website. This is a great way to get coupons for organic foods!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media