Thursday, January 6, 2011

KitchenAid 600 Series Professional Stand Mixer 46% off!!!

KitchenAid KP26M1XMR Professional 600 Series 6-Quart Stand Mixer, Meringue

I just checked on this, and the price hasn't changed... yet. If you're a KitchenAid hold-out, you may want to go ahead and get one now. These are rarely on super-sale and you get FREE shipping with Amazon Prime.

Amazon.com is having a great deal today on their KitchenAid KP26M1XMR Professional 600 Series 6-Quart Stand Mixer. You can get it in Meringue for $279 (reg. $499), or in black for $299. The other colors are priced quite a bit higher. If you've been holding out on buying one of these, now might be the time to bite the bullet.

I actually received this model as a Christmas gift two years ago and I absolutely LOVE it. This is the top of the line model, and can tackle ANY job. I make a few loaves of bread every week and my kids love dumping the ingredients through the pour shield. We also have the meat grinder attachment and use it often. Frequently, roasts are cheaper than standard ground beef, so I just buy those and grind my own. I was able to get 15lb turkey right before Thanksgiving for $5 after sales and coupons. I'm planning on grinding the turkey meat later this week, too. You can't beat ground turkey for 33¢/lb!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media