Friday, December 31, 2010

Today is the last day to print coupons

Since it's the end of the month, today is the last day to print online coupons (they'll be good for another month or so after you print them). A new batch of printable coupons will be released tomorrow.

Due to all of the new coupon releases, I'd have to re-do all of the grocery lists if I did them today. Since they take about 2 hours each for me to do, I'm just going to hold off posting any of them until Sunday.

There are three main websites that have printable coupons. I recommend going to each of these and printing any coupons you think you may use. For Coupons.com, you can just click the ad to be taken to their site. Sometimes, you can hit the back button on your browser to get a second (legal) copy of the coupon. Each coupon has a unique code printed on it, and it's ILLEGAL to make copies of the coupons. Tomorrow, you'll want to come back to this post and print all of the new coupons before they're gone as well.

Print Free Coupons











No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media