Thursday, December 2, 2010

3 Guys (good now through Mon, 12/6)


The 3Guys deals for this week are below. I know there are a million produce places in Brooklyn, but this is my favorite (and this is my blog), so this is the one I'm featuring.

Hopefully my car will be fixed by this weekend so I can head over there. I refuse to buy produce at the grocery store (it's always WAY overpriced), so if I don't get my car back soon, I'm gonna get scurvy. 


Oh, I almost forgot about the 3Guys discounts in the November ValPack mailer. The coupons are good until 12/10, but you can only use one per visit. Use the eggs one last- their eggs are usually only $0.99 and their milk and OJ is usually the cheapest around if you don't have any coupons.

  • Senior Citizens get a 5% discount on Tuesdays (no coupon necessary)
  • Coupon #1: Free 3 Guys XL Dozen eggs
  • Coupon #2: $3 off any purchase of $25 or more
  • Coupon #3: $5 off any purchase of $50 or more


No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media