Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Three Guys From Brooklyn 11/17-11/23


I absolutely LOVE this place!!! (No, I'm not getting paid to type that, but I sure wish I was!!!) If you haven't been to Three Guys yet, you're probably spending WAY too much money on produce. I make the trip over to 65th & Ft. Hamilton Pkwy once a week to stock up, and usually leave with 6 or 7 huge bags of produce for around $30. There are only 2 things that would make this place better:

1. If it were within walking distance to my house.
2. If they took manufacturer's coupons.

Even without taking manufacturer's coupons, their prices are still so much lower than the grocery stores that I refuse to buy produce at my local Waldbaums. In the ValPak mailer (that envelope full of local coupons that comes in the mail about once a month) I received today, there were 3 coupons for Three Guys:

$3 off your purchase of $25 or more
Free eggs when you spend $15*
$5 off your purchase of $50 or more
*Free eggs sounds like a great deal, but their eggs are almost always $0.99. Use the other 2 coupons first to save more money.



In this week's ad, they are giving away $25 gift cards to 10 lucky shoppers. You can print it here, or get it in tomorrow's Spectator, Spectator EXTRA, Sunset News, or Home Reporter:
The quality isn't great, but all that matters is that they can read YOUR info!

Make sure you don't miss out. Here are this week's deals:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media