Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Three Guys From Brooklyn, June 22th-June 27th


I cannot wait to hit Three Guys this week!!! All of my favorite things are on super-sale! This ad begins tomorrow morning at 7am.

Three Guys sent out an email today with wonderful news concerning their Loyalty Card Program:
We wanted to thank you all for being our customers, but we know, $'s speak louder than words – so to say thank you to all of our loyal customers, we've DOUBLED the $'s you get for your points.
You will now get a $10 gift certificate for every 500 points you collect.
If you've signed up for our loyalty program online or mobile, please remember to PICK UP YOUR CARD AT THE STORE, so you can start collecting points.

 If you're not local, check your local produce markets to see what their prices are. I'm certain that they're going to be cheaper and fresher than a grocery store.

1 comment:

  1. Those prices are outstanding! I'm so jealous that I don't live closer to a produce market. You should grab some of those cucumbers and make pickles again! :-P

    ReplyDelete

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media