Friday, June 17, 2011

FREE $20 credit to Lot 18!!! That'll make for FREE wine! :)


Are you a wine lover too? Check out Lot 18, a new daily deals site dedicated to finding the best deals on wine. I can't wait to share this with the members of my wine tasting club!!! Click here to view the site.

If you're new to Lot 18, they'll also give you $10 sign-up credit. =)

After signing up, try this trick. I know it was working earlier this week, but I'm not sure if you can still do it:
Ok, so, after signing up, put something in your cart. Don't actually check out, just leave it in your cart. When you come back in 24 hours, they will have added ANOTHER $10 credit to your account. So, $20 just for signing up!!! YAY!!!

They sell bottles of GOOD wine for less than $20! Put the kids to bed early, watch a non-cartoon movie, and have a couple of glasses of vino with your hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media