Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Have you used BuyWithMe yet?




One of my favorite things to do each day is check the daily deals sites. I'm signed up for all of them and I like to see which one has the best deals each day. I've been a member of BuyWithMe for a couple of months now. They have great deals that rival Groupon.

I do have to be completely honest and tell you that what I enjoy even more than the deals, is the subject line of their emails. Just for laughs, here are a couple of my favorites (with my first thoughts from reading them):

Half off Vietnamese fare (Plus Brazilian waxes) <--- an unpleasant combo
Authentic Italian (Plus wine delivery) <--- if they're going to bring me an Authentic Italian and wine, I hope he's really cute... and I hope he can cook, too.

So, if you're looking for some great deals in NYC (or other large cities), or you'd just like a chuckle in your inbox every once in awhile, click here to check out BuyWithMe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media