Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Shopping Success- A Reader's Trip to Stop & Shop




Mayerlin (a Brooklyn Bargainista reader) posted this pic and some details about her Stop & Shop shopping trip on the Facebook page today. Here's what she said:

"paid $71! Saved $68 with sales and coupons! plus I spent $100 in frozen foods AFTER coupons and sales and ended up getting back $35 to spend on my next shopping trip! plus $5 off for buying 6 of certain frozen food items. I am not sure how much I saved in total. I'll have to tally it up. There is lots of bags of vegetables behind the bertolli bags."

If you factor in the $35 she received for spending $100 on frozen foods in the month of March, she saved 73% on her groceries. That's crazy-good! 

I absolutely LOVE seeing photos and hearing about YOUR shopping success trips. I want to add a special post on Mondays or Tuesdays to showcase all of these amazing trips and savings. I'm working on figuring out a way to allow you to post them to the site. 

In the meantime, take a photo of your loot and email the photo and a short description of your savings (either the dollar amount or the percentage) and I'll compile them all into a post. If you put all of your groceries away before your take a photo, I'd still love to hear about the savings.

Email: brooklyn.bargainista@yahoo.com
Subject: Shopping Success

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media