Friday, March 4, 2011

51% Cash back on Magazine Subscriptions (makes ALL YOU less than $10 for the year!)

All You (1-year auto-renewal)

I just found one of the best deals I've ever seen on magazine subscriptions. Right now, Ebates is offering 51% cash back on all Magazine.com orders. Magazine.com already has reduced rates on magazines, so this really brings the prices down! 

IF you're new to Ebates, they'll also give you $5 for signing up. So, you'll be getting a year of the magazine for only $5. That's UNBEATABLE.

Click here to go to Ebates. After you sign up, you'll just need to enter Magazines.com in their search box to be taken to the Magazines.com site to place your order.


I wish I had waited a couple of months to get my All You subscription so that I could have taken advantage of this deal. All You magazine has between $60-$100 in coupons in EVERY ISSUE. It also has good articles, but that's not why I get it. ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media