Thursday, February 17, 2011

National Consumer Panel



I signed up for the National Consumer Panel (NCP) a few weeks ago and I'm now waiting to receive my scanner. I wish it would hurry up and get here so I can get started! Since they only open up to new participants a couple of times a year, I wanted to let you know about this before the offer goes away.

What is the NCP?
The National Consumer Panel is a joint venture between The Nielsen Company and SymphonyIRI Group, two well-respected providers of research services. NCP panel members share their shopping preferences with a wide range of manufacturers and retailers. These companies then use this information to decide what products to develop or improve and, ultimately, what to keep on or remove from store shelves.
What NCP Panelists Do
If selected to participate on this elite panel, you will be sent a small, handheld scanner (provided by NCP at no cost to you) to scan the UPC barcodes on all of your household's purchases. Then, once a week, via the scanner, you'll send your purchase information to us. That's it!

What's In It For You?
As an NCP panelist, you'll have the chance to be one of the lucky few that help manufacturers and retailers make decisions on what products to develop or improve and, ultimately, what to keep on or remove from store shelves. Your opinions will make a big difference in the consumer marketplace!

In addition, with each weekly transmission you will earn participation points toward fabulous, name-brand electronics, home appliances, tools, toys, jewelry, and more. As members, all panelists have the opportunity to win cash and other terrific prizes!

Click here to sign up or just get more info. I will warn you that it's a LONG sign-up sheet. They're trying to weed out the folks who don't want to participate.


1 comment:

  1. I signed up and got selected last year. I received all the information and did it for a couple months, but the points needed to win anything good were really high...we figured it out to be almost 2 years before I could get anything...I sent it back =( too much work for not anything fun.

    ReplyDelete

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media