Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday, Swagbucks!



Today is Swagbucks' 3rd birthday and they're really handing out the bucks today. It's noon and I've already won 34 Swagbucks!!! If you haven't signed up yet, I'd do it today for a great jumpstart on getting some freebies.

What is Swagbucks? It's a free, online search engine powered by Google and Ask.com that gives you points (called Swagbucks) for your normal internet searches. Points can then be redeemed for online goodies. I usually redeem mine for $5 Amazon.com gift cards since they're only 450 Swagbucks.

How do you earn Swagbucks? You just go to the Swagbucks website for your normal internet searches. You can also earn points by taking polls, doing surveys, or watching short videos. They also post a few codes each day in the Swagbucks blog. Those codes are called "gimme" codes and you just need to enter them into the website to get the Swagbucks.

I'm up to $20 in Amazon.com gift cards so far this year from using Swagbucks. For the month of February, I earned one gift card per week. My goal this year is to pay for a good portion (if not all) of my Christmas gifts by using these Amazon.com gift cards when I find a good bargain. Click here to sign up for Swagbucks. It's free and they don't spam, so you've got nothing to lose. You'll get 85 Swagbucks for signing up when you use the code BirthdayClip on the signup page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media