Wednesday, January 26, 2011

UPDATE: (with the link!) FREE NY Style Product

Sorry guys, I promise not to update the site at 5am again. I forgot to give you the link! You need to click here to get the coupon.

Wholly Guacamole (yum!) has partnered with some folks to bring you a website full of great coupons. Right now, you can get a coupon for a FREE bag of NY Style Snacks (up to $3.99, which should cover any of their products).

To get a 2nd copy of this coupon, DO NOT hit your back button. Wait until the first coupon prints and you will be taken back to the original screen. Click the "Download Coupon" button again to get a second copy.

2 comments:

  1. did i miss the website? sorry to be a bonehead but where do i go for the coupon? thanks... your website is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, I'm the bonehead! I was trying to give you some deals before I caught my plane back to NY. I guess I wasn't as awake as I thought I was. The link is there now. Sorry!

    Thank you for commenting. I'm glad you enjoy the site. I don't get a whole lot of feedback, so it's nice to hear what people think. :)

    ReplyDelete

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media