Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Circus Waffle Maker only $9.99 (was $34.99)!!!


I love fun new ways to present everyday foods. My kids always eat more when the food looks fun. Today, you can get a Circus Waffle Iron for only $9.99 from Macy's when you go through Shop at Home. My three year old likes to pour the batter into our boring square waffle iron, but I'm sure she'll LOVE using this one (hint, hint Grandma!).

Shop at Home is a cash back site that pays YOU for shopping online. You'll actually pay $14.99 on Macy's site for the waffle iron (a great price in itself), but Shop at Home will give you $5 cash back on this deal. Once you have $20 in cash back in your Shop at Home account, they'll send you a check.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media