Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My kids won't stop growing!!! Luckily, I found a place to get kids clothes & toys for up to 70% off!!!


I know I'm not the only one in this boat. I'm sick of scouting clearance racks for kids' clothes only to find that they don't have the sizes I need or all of the clothes that would fit my kids are just plain ugly. I REFUSE to pay full price for my kids' clothing because they're going to outgrow it next week. My daughter is super-tall- she just hit the 3 1/2 mark and she wears a size 6... really!

I'd heard of Zulily (a daily deals site for kids stuff), but I've never used them... until today.  They've got Disney Princess PJs for only $9.99, a clearance-rack worthy price. Zulily has tons of other great items for kids (and moms) too. Click here to view all of today's Zulily items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media