Monday, June 20, 2011

Great Coupon: FREE Clorox Bleach wyb Clorox 2


I was just punching in different zip codes to see if I could find any interesting coupons. When I typed in 76543, I found this great coupon for Clorox Bleach. The coupon is Buy a 66oz bottle of Clorox 2 stain Fighter and get a FREE bottle of Clorox Liquid Bleach (82-96oz). Click here to print your coupon.

The coupon does say "redeemable at HEB" on the bottom, but since it says MANUFACTURER'S COUPON in big bold letters at the top, the HEB is just a suggestion.

Also, since the coupon is for a free bleach WYB a bottle of Clorox 2 and not a free bleach AND a bottle of Clorox 2, you can also use a coupon for the Clorox 2. Click here to print a coupon for $1.50 off a bottle of Clorox 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media