Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Top o' the mornin' to ya on this fine St. Patrick's day! That's a picture of my beautiful grandmother (Mamaw). She dyes her hair tennis ball green every year for St. Patty's day. She is SO cool. My family has been sitting on the same corner (without EVER missing a year) in Savannah, GA for 70+ years to watch the parade. My grandfather (Papa) used to park his car at this corner a week in advance to "reserve" our spot. He'd always have a pile of parking tickets, but it was worth it. :)

Everyone seems to find their inner-Irish on March 17th. Do you do anything to celebrate?

I already feel like I've got the luck of the Irish on my side today. Brooklyn Bargainista hit 200+ Facebook fans last night. If you're one of them, thank you! There is at least one post (usually a freebie or B1G1 coupon) per day that ONLY appears on FB. Last night, I gave away a $5 Amazon.com gift card to one lucky fan (congrats again, Janna!). If you're not following on Facebook yet, you can just click the icon in the top left of the site to be taken to the Facebook page.

2 comments:

  1. I want a super cool grandma like this! (mine used to poke her dentures out of her mouth at us - scared the bejeezus out of me as a kid!)

    ReplyDelete

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media