Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Topsy Turvy Tomato Planter only $7.49

Felknor Ventures 82506 Topsy Turvy Upside-Down Tomato Planter


I may live in Brooklyn, but I'm a southern girl. I was so bummed out the other day when my favorite produce place looked at me like I was crazy when I requested green tomatoes (no, not tomatillos). Someone actually even asked me if it was safe to eat the green ones. :(

After that incident, I'm excited to find that Amazon has a steal today on the Topsy Turvy Upside-Down tomato planter. It's usually $20, but it's on sale right now for only $7.29. I've got plenty of Amazon credit from my Swagbucks searches, so I'm getting this for FREE today!!!! Plus, I'm a member of Amazon mom, so I'm getting free shipping on the deal too! 
This is going to make for a great learning experience for our kids.

Many, many thanks to Save the Coupons for sharing this deal! I can't wait to make fried green tomatoes!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media