Friday, April 8, 2011

Free Thread Earrings from No More Rack (this one's easy!)



Before I tell you how to get the FREE earrings, I have to tell you that I LOVE No More Rack. I've got a $200 Calvin Klein purse coming to my house from them tomorrow. How much did I pay for this purse??? $20- including shipping!!!!! THAT's why I love No More Rack.

Ok, so back to the earrings. If you sign up for No More Rack (you don't have to buy anything) and you get two friends (who also don't need to buy anything) to sign up between now and midnight on Sunday, No More Rack will give you these earrings for FREE. They've got quite a few colors to choose from, too!

Click here to sign up and get your personal referral code to share with your friends.

If you are a new sign-up to No More Rack and you use the above link to sign up, please send me an email (brooklyn.bargainista@yahoo.com) with the email address you used to register. You need the email addresses of those you refer to claim your earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media