Monday, March 28, 2011

Thank you!!!!

I'm absolutely blown away by the response in the past couple of weeks on the site.

Since last Friday, Brooklyn Bargainista has gained over 120 Facebook fans (welcome to all of you!) and the number of hits on the site has increased by about 25%. I'm also starting to receive a lot more feedback via Facebook, post comments, and via email. Please keep the feedback coming!!!

If you've read the Welcome page, you know that the site was started because I wanted to save money on my own groceries after moving to NYC. If you have comments, suggestions, or if you find a deal you want to share, please don't hesitate to speak up. This site is for YOU too. I want to make sure that you are getting the most out of it and that it's growing in the right direction.

Thank you for your comments, your Facebook "likes", your emails, and for sharing the site with your friends. Stick around. There are lots of great deals to be found and I've got some good giveaways up my sleeves for the near future.

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media