Monday, March 14, 2011

6 Pairs of Girls Sunglasses for Only $2.99


GraveyardMall.com has a really great deal of the day if you've got a little fashionista at home. You can get 6 pairs of girls sunglasses for only $2.99. Click here to check it out. My daughter usually runs through 3-4 pairs in a summer, so I'm definitely grabbing this one.

According to the notes, the styles will include Winnie the Pooh, Barbie, and other Disney characters. I hope there are some princesses in there! My little one has a peanut allergy, so filling her Easter basket with non-candy goodies is always the safest bet for us.

There is a shipping charge of just over $7. I threw the men's designer sunglasses (9 pairs for $9.99) in the cart too so that I'd get the most out of my shipping charge. The total is $20.35 for 15 pairs of sunglasses including shipping. Can't beat that with a stick! :)



(thanks, Passion for Savings)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media