Sunday, February 20, 2011

Possibly Free Jeans at Target???


Right now, you can print a coupon on Target.com for $5 off Women's denim. I've heard rumors (from another blog) that you can find jeans on the clearance rack right now for $4.99. There's also a coupon for $3 off Men's Wrangler jeans. Hopefully those are on clearance too! I haven't actually been to Target personally to verify this, which is probably good for you, since I would have bought EVERY pair at Atlantic/Pacific. :)

UPDATE: Two blogging friends have said that they BOTH got free jeans today. Neither live in NYC, but even if you had to pay a couple of dollars, it still might make for a great deal.

(thanks, My Frugal Adventures)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media