Saturday, February 12, 2011

I've been slacking...


I've been slacking this week on the 5/day posts (2 sick kids and 1 sick Bargainista), but they're starting up again on Monday. In the meantime, I wanted to share with you some of the goodies that hit my mailbox this week from the 5/day program.

2 coupons for .55¢/1 Fresh Express Salad
3 coupons for .55¢/1 Cape Cod Chips or Popcorn
3 coupons for .55¢/1 Bagel Bites Product
2 coupons for .50¢/1 Haagen-Dazs product
4 coupons for .55¢/1 Quilted Northern Bath Tissue
3 coupons for .25¢/1 Chicken of the Sea tuna product

I also received a coupon for a FREE box of Clairol Color foam (a Facebook giveaway valued at $13.99)

So, that's $22.34 that isn't going to come out of my wallet. Since I've started shopping a store that doubles coupons, it's actually $30.69 that isn't coming out of my wallet.

What's in your mailbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media