Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Another way to get GREAT free stuff and party with your friends


If you don't already know about House Party, you're really missing out on some great freebies and fun. House Party is a site where you can apply for a party you'd like to host and, in return for hosting the party, you'll get a bunch of freebies. Let me give you a real-world example.

Last summer, I hosted a DiGiorno Pizza & Breadsticks pizza House Party. In my party pack, I received a pizza cutter, an apron, games, 6 coupons for FREE DiGiorno Pizza & Breadsticks and 10 coupons for $4/1 DiGiorno Pizza & Breadsticks.

Basically, you just invite your friends over and share the fun and the coupons with them. You won't always get get selected to host the party you apply for, but it's worth any of those NO's when you get a YES.

I've recently applied for a couple of parties through House Party. I'm hoping to win at least one of them and have a virtual house party with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media