Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Plum District Deal: $40 worth of merchandise from Chick Lingo for only $20

As I was scrolling through the daily deal sites this morning, I came across this super-cute, super-fun company called Chick Lingo. Today, you can a $40 gift certificate to their website on Plum District for only $20.

I browsed through Chick Lingo's website and honestly could not find a single item that I didn't LOVE. The photo frames made me smile and the baby ones made me weepy (I'm kinda sappy). As I looked at each item on their site, I was immediately reminded of a friend or family member who perfectly fit the quotation.

Click here to view the deal on Plum District's site. If you're new to Plum District, you'll get $5 for signing up.

Here are a few of my favorites:


"Once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives you a fairy tale"




"Other things may change us but we start and end with family"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media