Tuesday, January 18, 2011

SOLD OUT- $20 worth of Bath & Body Works Products for only $10! Hurry- this one is limited!!!


I'm a soap snob. Bath & Body Works foamy soaps are one of my not-so-guilty pleasures. I only buy them when they're on super-sale, and today's Groupon will allow me to double my order!!! The Columbia, SC deal is $20 worth of Bath & Body Works products for only $10. Click here to view this Groupon (you may have to change the city).

Want to save even more?

Click here to sign up for ebates (it's a free program that gives you cash back for shopping online. New ebates members get $5 in their accounts just for signing up.) You'll earn 3% cash back on your Groupon purchase by using ebates.


When you redeem your Groupon, go through ebates again and search for Bath & Body Works. You'll receive an additional 3% cash back on your purchase for using ebates.


(thanks, Bargain Briana)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media