Friday, January 21, 2011

Joovy Caboose Tandem Stroller- $60 off!

Joovy Caboose Stand On Tandem Stroller, Appletree

When my son was born, we bought a Graco Quattro Double stroller. I can't recommend that stroller highly enough... to someone who isn't going to have to carry it down the subway steps. After a few years and a few hundred (maybe even thousand) miles, it's time to move on. I've been checking around for something that was lighter and would work a little better for a 2yo and 3yo. This Joovy Caboose Stand On Tandem Stroller is only $139.99 on Amazon right now. It usually sells for $199.99. It only weighs 26lbs (MUCH better than my 50lb Graco!!!). I think it may have found a new home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media