Friday, January 28, 2011

HOT Coupon: $2/1 Tuscan Butter (I want to eat this... RIGHT NOW!)



When I first saw this coupon, I thought, "yay, a high value butter coupon!" Then, I read the description... and my mouth watered... a lot.

"We take our freshest creamery butter and infuse it with olive oil, slow-roasted garlic and the perfect blend of fresh basil, oregano, rosemary and thyme in a creamy, spreadable form. It's the flavor of Italy in an instant."

Click here to like them of FB and get your coupon (hit the back button to get a 2nd one).

If you're feeling frisky, I have an amazing fresh Italian bread recipe that's pretty easy and oh-so-yummy. I'll be spreading this all over it!

I haven't seen this butter in stores (but I haven't been looking for it either). I'll be running out to Key Food, PathMark, and Foodtown this weekend, and I'll let you know if I find it and what each store's price is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media