Saturday, January 8, 2011

3 months of Weight Watchers for only $38.85 ($83.80 value)


If you're looking to lose weight in the new year, this Weight Watchers/ebates deal should get you pretty excited.

If you go through ebates (a free program that gives you cash back for shopping online), Weight Watchers will waive their $29.95 sign-up fee. In addition to that, ebates will give you $10 cash back for purchasing the deal. New ebates members also get $5 cash back for signing up. So, that brings your total (after cash back), down to only $38.85. Click here to sign up for ebates.

I'm not getting paid to write this, but...
I swear by Weight Watchers. I was able to lose just over 50lbs before my wedding and I've not only kept it off (for 6.5 years and 2 kids), but I've lost an additional 20 since having my 2nd child. It's a really good program that will teach you how to enjoy a healthy lifestyle while eating real, grocery store foods and dining out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media