Sunday, December 26, 2010

I just earned a $5 Amazon Gift Card


I admit that I was skeptical a few weeks ago when a friend told me about Swag Bucks. It's a website that gives you points for doing everyday internet searches. Basically, you just use their search engine (powered by Google) for your searches instead of one that you would normally use. Sometimes you don't win anything for your search and other times you win between 7-100 Swag Bucks (points) for your search.


I'm always looking for good freebies, so I thought I would give it a try. In less than a month, I earned 451 Swag Bucks for surfing the internet. A $5 Amazon.com gift card is $450, so that's what I've spent it on. The friend that refferred me to their site has been using it for a couple of years and paid for her entire Christmas with Amazon.com gift cards she earned from Swag Bucks!

It's a completely free program and they never email you (unless you ask them to). So, you've got nothing to lose and freebies to gain. Click here to sign up with Swag Bucks. As a side note, if you refer a friend, you will earn Swag Bucks everytime they earn Swag Bucks, so it can add up pretty quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media