Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hurry: $40 worth of Pampers for only $20!!!


This was a one-day only deal and has expired.

Plum District is a daily deals site similar to Groupon, except only one deal per day. Today, they're offering $40 worth of Pampers at Diapers.com for only $20. The deal is only good on Pampers.

If you are new to Plum District, they'll give you $5 for signing up (it's a free program) when you use this link. The $5 cannot be used towards this purchase. The quantities are limited, so you'll need to hurry and grab this deal.

CONFESSION: I'm a dope and completely forgot to go through ebates when I spent my voucher on Diapers.com this morning. Don't make the same mistake. Go through ebates first to get 1.5-5.5% cash back on your purchase at Diapers.com. New ebates members also get $5 for signing up. I'm so mad at myself right now. :-/

REMINDER: You can easily share any of these deals on Facebook, Twitter, or via email by using the buttons below the post.



(thanks, Passion for Savings)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media