Thursday, December 9, 2010

Don't forget to grab your FREE GLASSES this morning!



Coastal Contacts is giving away another 10,000 pairs of glasses TODAY December 9th!

I took advantage of this deal last time around and I LOVE my new glasses. You do have to pay for shipping, handling, and any frills that you opt to have on your glasses. I went frill-less, so mine were only $12 and change. I will tell you that they came with a soft bag-style case, a hard case, and a cleaning cloth (which probably cost more than $12 on their own). If you go through ebates, you'll get 7% cash back plus $5 for signing up.

Here's what you need to do to take advantage of this deal:

1. "Like" Coastal Contacts on Facebook. (while you're at it, go ahead and like Brooklyn Bargainista too!)
2. Write down the code they give you to use at checkout.
3. Create an account on Coastal Contact's website.
4. Pick out your glasses (including size information) and add them to your cart.
5. Enter your code at checkout.

You can share this deal with your friends using the email, Facebook, or Twitter icons at the bottom of this post.


This deal is ONLY for New York residents this time around (sorry to my family & friends down south who follow the blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media