Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Snapfish B1G1 Free Photobooks

 
My husband and I took our children apple picking earlier this fall. When we got home, I wanted a way to preserve our memories other than just an online gallery of our photos. So, I made a children's book out of the photos with the storyline telling all about our day at the apple farm. The kids love reading that book, because both of their names are in it, and it's full of pictures of them. I'm planning on making a couple more for Christmas gifts, and I'm planning on taking advantage of this offer to do it:


Snapfish.com has a deal running right now where you buy any photobook and get the second one free. Just use code BKBOGODL at checkout.

If you are new to Snapfish, you'll also get 50 free prints for signing up. You can start your book now and finish as you have time, but you do need to order it by 11/25.

Bogo Books-Buy ANY Photobook get the second one free Code: BKBOGODL Exp:11/25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media