Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sun-Dried Tomato and Artichoke Chicken Paninis



I'm loving sharing all of my favorite recipes with you. This one is a definite "keeper" and great for lunch guests! We had these sandwiches tonight with Ore Ida Sweet Potato Fries- yum!

Here is the recipe for the Chicken Artichoke Panini.
The recipe includes how to prepare the chicken as well as how to make the sundried tomato and artichoke goodness. I regularly make just the sundried tomato and artichoke mixture and serve it as a dip with pita chips. It's a little greener than usual in this pic because I got lazy and used the Magic Bullet instead of hand chopping all of the ingredients.

I usually serve mine with homemade rosemary/garlic focaccia bread. You can certainly purchase the bread from the bakery or do it all Sandra Lee style and start with the canned pizza dough and just sprinkle some olive oil, sea salt, FRESH rosemary, and chopped garlic over the top before baking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media