Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Have you ordered your FREE glasses???


It's that time again! You can get FREE glasses today from Coastal Contacts.

I was actually telling a woman at the library a few months ago that I got my super-cool, super-free neon green glasses from Coastal Contacts. I took advantage of this deal in November and I LOVE my new glasses. You do have to pay for shipping, handling, and any frills that you opt to have on your glasses. I went frill-less, so mine were only $12 and change. I will tell you that they came with a soft bag-style case, a hard case, and a cleaning cloth (which probably cost more than $12 on their own).

Here's what you need to do to take advantage of this deal:
1. "Like" Coastal Contacts on Facebook. (while you're at it, go ahead and like Brooklyn Bargainista too!)
2. Write down the code they give you (it's FREEGLASSES727).
3. Create an Ebates account and receive $5 for signing up plus 7% cash back on whatever you spend at Coastal Contacts.* Just type in Coastal Contacts in the search bar on their site to go to Coastal Contact's website and get your glasses.
4. Create an account on Coastal Contact's website.
5. Pick out your glasses (including size information) and add them to your cart.
6. Enter your code at checkout.
 
*Step #3 is completely optional. I believe that if you're going to be spending money, you might as well get paid to do it. I personally use Ebates whenever I can for online purchases, but if you'd rather not make money on a freebie, just head straight to Coastal Contact's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media