Saturday, June 25, 2011

Whoa Baby! Have you seen today's Totsy sale yet???


Totsy is having a HUGE sale today!!! It's so huge, in fact, that I'm looking at these outfits and wishing I'd gone ahead and found out the sex of baby #3. Luckily, I have two other kids under 4 who need some summer clothes. I just picked up that cute outfit in the picture for my little girl for only $10!!! Click here to view all of the items in their blowout sale.  

I have a feeling that the items are going to start selling out quickly... especially those super-cute overall sets for the little boys. They start at just $6!!! That's like getting NAME BRAND kids clothes for Target clearance prices!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media