Monday, June 6, 2011

I just got ANOTHER $10 Starbucks gift card!!!


I just qualified for my 2nd Starbucks gift card!!! How many gift cards have you gotten???

Shop It To Me is a site that tailors sales to your favorite brands, your clothing size, and your style preference. I'm signed up to receive emails every day from them, but you can sign up for just a weekly sale email if you choose.

Ok, so onto the FREE gift cards...

For every 10 friends you refer to Shop It To Me, you'll get a FREE $10 gift card of your choice from one of the following stores. Click here to sign up, then share it with your friends. The best part is that neither of you have to buy ANYTHING!!!

Banana Republic
Bloomingdales
Gap
iTunes
J. Crew
Jamba Juice
Macy's 
Nordstrom
Old Navy
Sephora
Starbucks
Urban Outfitters
Whole Foods



No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media