Friday, June 17, 2011

FREE Motts for Tots- First 40,000 VocalPoint members


If you're not signed up for Vocalpoint, SIGN UP RIGHT NOW (their site is worth yelling about!!!). They're giving away FREE Motts for Tots to the first 40,000.

If you're already a member of Vocalpoint, then you already know how great it is! In the past month or so, we've gotten FREE cereal, FREE coffee creamer, and a FREE $10 gift card to use towards Craftsman tools. The gift card should be hitting your mailbox this week if you haven't already received it.

If you're already a member of Vocalpoint, click here to get your sample.


FYI: The Motts for Tots is still under the "coming soon" section of the "Try & Tells" for me. Some people are able to take advantage of it right now and others (like me) have to wait. After signing up, I'd just keep checking the site every day. I'll let you all know when it's live for me, but your opportunity may come sooner.

Thanks, Everyday Freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media