Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Brooklyn readers: $60 GC to Casa Pepe for only $25!

I just found out about a local daily deals site. It's called Boro deals and showcases great deals locally. Today they've got TWO in my neighborhood (Bay Ridge). Click here to check out the site and see what's going on in your neighborhood.

Deal #1

$60 GC to Casa Pepe for only $30 ($25 after the $5 sign-up credit). I haven't been here yet, but I've only heard GREAT things. Have you been???


Deal #2

$30 GC to Long's Wines for only $15 ($10 after the $5 sign-up credit). I'm super-excited about this one!!! Of course, I love the wine, but Long is our last name. When we moved to Bay Rige, we joked that we'd have our own store. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media