Friday, May 27, 2011

Two pairs of BCBGeneration sandals for only $24.92 (includes shipping)


Century 21 has added online shopping to their website. For a limited time, they are giving away $25 gift certificates to C21 when your friend makes their first purchase. This one's a little tricky, but it makes for a good deal on sandals, so stay with me. :)

1. Click here to sign up for Century 21's C21 Club.
2. Refer your friends (I just used another one of my email addresses so that I could get the credit and the sandals).
3. Tell your friend/hubby/your other email address to go shopping.
4. FYI: BCBGeneration Sandals start at $16.99!!!
5. When they complete their purchase, you'll get a $25 credit in your account.

My total was $24.92 for the sandals after shipping. Now, I'm going back to the first account to use the credit to purchase a second pair in another color. The credit will cover the entire amount, making it less than $12.50/pair for BCBGeneration sandals!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media